miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2014

Describing my father...

The family member that I admired more may be my father due to the fact that I bear a striking resemblance to him. We both have not worn glasses during our infancy. However, nowadays, we have to wear it. About the demeanour, it seems quite similar because we have a good sense of humour, but I look on myself very moody, although it is not very usual.

My father’s characteristics are: he has curly brown short hair and also his eyes are like mine. The colour is a bit special because it is a mix of honey colour and little brown. His body is very fit because he has doing sports since he was a child like me. He is highly intelligent, he knows about everything. When I study, he always wants to help me explaining the content of any unit. I couldn’t live neither without him nor his life’s advices. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario