domingo, 12 de octubre de 2014

My favourite place.

I've been thinking about what my favourite place is, and I decided that is on the top of the mountain, a peaceful place where you can forget all problems. There are people who prefer go to the city center and stay in a hotel than taking much less luggage and go to the mountain with amazing views of an snow-covered landscape. Relaxing with a hot cup of milk or whatever you like, seeing the snowflakes falling down and also can practice sport as skiing is the best kind of trip that someone could ask for.

That was one of my favourite trip because I used to go to Sierra Nevada, whose mountain is in Granada (Spain). There I learned to skiing only when I was six years old with my dad, so it's very important to me that kind of trip. It's three years since I last went to Boí-Taüll for skiing. I wish I could go there early.

 


         
          
             
         
    


            Both photos were made by me in Boí-Taül (Girona)
             

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario