lunes, 20 de octubre de 2014

Rhythmic Gymnastics

Nowadays, there are sports which people don´t allow men or women in. In that case, I'm going to talk about rhytmic gymnastics because I used to practice it. Since I was practising that sport, boys tried to join with us but they compited in different categories. Over the years people started to say that practising rhythmic gymnastics wasn't for men, therefore was only for women because the body of woman is more elegant as she is doing an exercise on the carpet. I disagree with that opinion cause of I know men who have won competitions, so they would have a good exercise and also have performed it perfectly.
The success only is gotten by those people who train extremely very heavy. Moreover they could surpass girls if they purposed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario