miércoles, 21 de enero de 2015

Mine

Today, I want to talk about someone who is a very special person for me, and he is my best friend, more known like my boyfriend. Our history is not usual and it seems such as the story of a romantic book, and now I am going to explain it a bit summarised.

It is difficult to explain when I met him, because we are together since we was in the nursery school, but we don’t remember those years. After many years, when I was eight, we ran into the same catechism class, but until we weren’t seventeen  we didn’t first talk. So in San Isidro Labrador’s party, where everyone is drinking vine, I saw him and instantly, I decided to talk with him. We were talking as if we had been doing it all our life. It was the best reencounter ever. Since then, we were aware that we have to be together all our life.

How wonderful life is now he is in the world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario