martes, 13 de enero de 2015

The Music's Power.

Music have the possibility of changing people’s feelings instantly in just two seconds, and it is often in the better way. Some songs are made for specific frames of mind like happy, sad, in love… People prefer listen whatever they are looking forward in that precise moment. If someone has any problem, he’ll have to immerse completely in itself with his favourite song and he will be able to forget all.


What about my favourite kind of music? I am not interested in just one style. That change according to my feelings are. However, I could listen Coldplay for ages and ages. That band is considered to be the best one in the world, but it is considered by me. In spite of having a favourite band, I like different music because all type is designated for specific situations and also feelings.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario